When the sun rises I think of a new day as a new world I want to meet. So,in my eyes I see the colour of a rose full of dew drops. In my mind are all the wonderful places i saw or hope to see and in my heart there is the emotion of a new adventure. Come with me in my world of beauty!

House of roses

The creation of something new is not accomplished by the intellect but by the play instinct acting from inner necessity. The creative mind plays with the objects it loves.
Carl Jung
The more frightening the world becomes...the more art becomes abstract.
Kandinsky

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

WINTER

A wonderful invitation







Winter,
the sens of living,
death and birth,
the end and the beginning,
black and white.

Winter ,
the colors of uncolored,
ice and flame,
night and day.

Winter ,
so much light
and so much music...

Winter
in my soul...

Winter.


5 comments:

Teodo said...

MAGNIFICO( Amazing) post Sma ........

great poem, great music and great nature film.
Thanks and ciao ciao

Anonymous said...

hello Sma... how nice to see my video featured here and what a great poem.
I have the feeling I've made a discovering ... must come back often.
Thank you!

Anonymous said...

a short addenda .. although not in connection with the post's subject...
I am interested in mind's optimization and one of my favoured book is the one you mentioned on your blog: The Power of Your Subconscious Mind by Joseph Murphy.
But the one which has really changed my life is Baghavad Gita.
Thank you!

Anonymous said...

You are welcome to use any of my videos as you wish. I would feel honoured. Thank you for your comment on Youtube. You are very generous.
I bookmarked your blog and I will visit it as often as possible. It is a world of beauty into which my heart is very pleased to dwell. Thank you!

Autumn said...

Again. I am touched by the beauty of your poetry...thank you, dearest friend.

My prayers are for you today!
AR xxx