When the sun rises I think of a new day as a new world I want to meet. So,in my eyes I see the colour of a rose full of dew drops. In my mind are all the wonderful places i saw or hope to see and in my heart there is the emotion of a new adventure. Come with me in my world of beauty!

House of roses

The creation of something new is not accomplished by the intellect but by the play instinct acting from inner necessity. The creative mind plays with the objects it loves.
Carl Jung
The more frightening the world becomes...the more art becomes abstract.
Kandinsky

Saturday, December 22, 2007

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!



At the end of this year:

Thank You God for my life, for my freedom,
Thank You for the gift of love,
Thank You for the courage to say who I am and what is in my soul and mind.
Thank You for my existence in the light of truth,
Thank You for my straight
way in life .
Thank You for the harmony and the beauty in my life.

For all my friends who were my guests here this year :

Merry Christmas!

Happy New Year 2008!


God Bless you !





4 comments:

Marie said...

SMA:)

God bless you and thank YOU for sharing your unique vision of life in all its delicacy and uniqueness.


MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU:)

Your friend,

Marie xoxoxoxo

Shosannah said...

Merry Christmas SMA:0)
The beautiful way you see and express the colours of the world brings joy to all who visit you here in this lovely place.
Blessings and peace to you
Suzyxx

Episcopollyanna said...

Merry Christmas, Sma! Your blog is so beautiful.

God bless you. :)

Teodo said...

Thanks you Sma and Merry Christmas to you and your family.
ciao ciao