When the sun rises I think of a new day as a new world I want to meet. So,in my eyes I see the colour of a rose full of dew drops. In my mind are all the wonderful places i saw or hope to see and in my heart there is the emotion of a new adventure. Come with me in my world of beauty!

House of roses

The creation of something new is not accomplished by the intellect but by the play instinct acting from inner necessity. The creative mind plays with the objects it loves.
Carl Jung
The more frightening the world becomes...the more art becomes abstract.
Kandinsky

Saturday, August 18, 2007

Time for travel



Roses for you, all my friends, and see you in ten days.
La revedere!
Bye bye!
Ciao!
Sma

3 comments:

Autumn said...

Have a wonderful time and see you soon!

Jocerane said...

Happy hollidays!
The roses are beautiful, thank you!

Anonymous said...

have a nice holiday!Mine are just a memory now...
ciao from Rome
freddie