When the sun rises I think of a new day as a new world I want to meet. So,in my eyes I see the colour of a rose full of dew drops. In my mind are all the wonderful places i saw or hope to see and in my heart there is the emotion of a new adventure. Come with me in my world of beauty!

House of roses

The creation of something new is not accomplished by the intellect but by the play instinct acting from inner necessity. The creative mind plays with the objects it loves.
Carl Jung
The more frightening the world becomes...the more art becomes abstract.
Kandinsky

Saturday, May 5, 2007

A trip in the mountains

Last week end was a moment of meeting.
People, places and emotions.
The mountain can be seen from a little train
named mocanita which lets us feel the air
and smell the scent of fir trees.
Rustic and natural.
O excursie "pe Wasser" , Maramures , zona Viseu.
Trenuletul se numeste mocanita si ne lasa sa savuram muntele.
Rustic si natural, nu?









3 comments:

Petit Patch said...

Minunata plimbarea cu trenuletul si vad ca te-ai dus nu departe de orasul unde m-am nascut: Visul de Sus! Poate ajung si eu acolo în septembrie :))
Smaranda

SMA said...

OO ar fi mununat sa vii pe aici. Viseul de Sus e chiar locul de plecare a mocanitei si locul in care sora mea si-a inceput cariera de medic acum 23 de ani. Te astept sa faci o oprire la mine la "Casa Trandafirilor" . Sma

Elena said...

Ce plimbare frumoasa! Acum am vazut, cand am revenit pe blogul tau. Imi face placere! Elena