When the sun rises I think of a new day as a new world I want to meet. So,in my eyes I see the colour of a rose full of dew drops. In my mind are all the wonderful places i saw or hope to see and in my heart there is the emotion of a new adventure. Come with me in my world of beauty!

House of roses

The creation of something new is not accomplished by the intellect but by the play instinct acting from inner necessity. The creative mind plays with the objects it loves.
Carl Jung
The more frightening the world becomes...the more art becomes abstract.
Kandinsky

Saturday, May 19, 2007

The flower of the day

At House of Roses
I spent this morning with my flowers again and
I decided to choose one of them to be
The flower of the day.
This is IRIS, the king of the pond.
And mine is a wonderful one.
With petals like velvet and
the smell of a lemon ,
it inspired me to make a bouquet
to bring the peace in your souls.
Have a wonderful day!





La Casa Trandafirilor
Am petrecut dimineata cu florile mele si
am decis ca una dintre ele sa fie floarea zilei.
Este IRISUL , regele baltilor.
Cel din gradina mea este minunat.
Cu petalele de catifea si parfum de lamaie
m-a inspirat sa aranjez un buchet ,
care sa va aduca pace in suflete.
O zi frumoasa va doresc!

2 comments:

Dora said...

Multumim din suflet! Nimic nu e mai frumos decat sa-ti petreci dimineata in compania florilor, sa le aspiri mireasma si sa te incarci cu energia pamantului.Si daca le ingrijesti cu dragoste, ele, florile, te rasplatesc ca numeni altcineva...

Petit Patch said...

Irisii tai au culori minunate!
Profita de gardina, parfum, culoare si calm!
Smaranda