When the sun rises I think of a new day as a new world I want to meet. So,in my eyes I see the colour of a rose full of dew drops. In my mind are all the wonderful places i saw or hope to see and in my heart there is the emotion of a new adventure. Come with me in my world of beauty!

House of roses

The creation of something new is not accomplished by the intellect but by the play instinct acting from inner necessity. The creative mind plays with the objects it loves.
Carl Jung
The more frightening the world becomes...the more art becomes abstract.
Kandinsky

Friday, April 25, 2008

Paste Fericit Crestinilor Ortodocsi !Happy Ester for the Orthodox Christians!

Domnul a inflorit gradinile
pentru ca noi sa-I vedem frumusetea.

Our Lord has bloom the gardens
For us , to see His beauty.



A dat culorile, ochilor nostri nestiutori
Si noi am invatat sa-I simtim lumina.

He gave the colors for our ignorants eyes
And we learned to feel His light.



S-a dat pe El
nu pentru a ne impovara cu vina
ci pentru a ne arata calea iubirii.

He gave His own life
Not to blame us
But to learn us the way of love.



Ne-a dat calea iubirii
stiind ca putem sa-L urmam.

He gave us the way of love
knowing that we can follow Him.

Frumusetea, lumina si iubirea
sa va inunde inimile si casele
in asteptarea INVIERII.

Beauty, light and love
be with you, in your hearts
and in your homes
while you'll waiting for RESURRECTION.

PASTE FERICIT !

HAPPY ESTER !

6 comments:

A Bit of the Blarney said...

One of my dearest friends is Romanian Orthodox and so today I will offer her your best wishes along with mine. This is just beautiful!!! Happy Easter!! Alleluia! Cathy

SMA said...

Thank you Cathy. Please,pass my "Christos a inviat" to your friend. It is so nice of you to be with me,even we are not of the same denomination. We have the love of our Lord with us,so, we are sisters.
Hugs and Bless you!
XX Sm

Teodo said...

Happy Easter Sma!!!!
ciao ciao

Shosannah said...

Happy Easter SMA!
What a beautiful post to go with such a beautiful day.
May God Bless you
:)

raybanoutlet001 said...

armani outlet
michael kors outlet
cheap ray bans
salvatore ferragamo
steelers jerseys
ugg outlet
dolphins jerseys
ugg outlet
nike outlet
cleveland browns jerseys

Unknown said...

bears jerseys
new york knicks jersey
ralph lauren outlet
browns jerseys
golden state warriors jerseys
michael kors handbags
san antonio spurs jerseys
nike air force 1
ray ban sunglasses outlet
michael kors uk