When the sun rises I think of a new day as a new world I want to meet. So,in my eyes I see the colour of a rose full of dew drops. In my mind are all the wonderful places i saw or hope to see and in my heart there is the emotion of a new adventure. Come with me in my world of beauty!

House of roses

The creation of something new is not accomplished by the intellect but by the play instinct acting from inner necessity. The creative mind plays with the objects it loves.
Carl Jung
The more frightening the world becomes...the more art becomes abstract.
Kandinsky

Friday, March 21, 2008

Happy Ester !!



Happy Ester for all my friends and readers of my blog
who celebrate the resurrection of our Lord Jesus Christ
on 23rd of March!
Have a wonderful time with your family end friends!

4 comments:

Nihal said...

** My wishes to you all an Easter full of love, peace and joys of spring time, Dearest Sma **

Teodo said...

Dear Sma,
yes I know that there in Romania there are a lot of good quilters. I like your embrodery too with all the coloured flowers that only you are able to do.

Certainly you can do the rabbits, they are so nice.
ciao ciao

A Bit of the Blarney said...

Hello, I visit via "Christ's Rose". You have a beautiful blog. Very quiet and serene. Cathy

Merle said...

Dear Sma ~~ It is a while since you posted something. I hope you are keeping well, and are just too busy to blog. I have left an award for
you on my blog. Take care, my friend, Love, Merle.