When the sun rises I think of a new day as a new world I want to meet. So,in my eyes I see the colour of a rose full of dew drops. In my mind are all the wonderful places i saw or hope to see and in my heart there is the emotion of a new adventure. Come with me in my world of beauty!

House of roses

The creation of something new is not accomplished by the intellect but by the play instinct acting from inner necessity. The creative mind plays with the objects it loves.
Carl Jung
The more frightening the world becomes...the more art becomes abstract.
Kandinsky

Saturday, February 2, 2008

Let's make the world a better place!



I have been honored with an award from Suzy
Thank you and now the rules for this award:


Use Ukok’s ‘You make the world a better place’ image in your post (above!)
Link to Ukok’s Place
Award 5 bloggers.

These are my 5 friends:

Nihal
Merle
Corina
Teodolinda
Pia

Thank you for making the world a better place for me!

8 comments:

Teodo said...

Thanks Sma
you too "let's make the world a better place"
ciao ciao

Nihal said...

Oh my, Dearest Smaranda, what a nice surprise from your side for today:) Thank you so much for brighten up my day! Peaceful moments and comfort that come from the people I care about, that one of them is YOU:)
I will gladly share my happiness with all on my journal, Have a nice Sunday. Love,
Nihal

Merle said...

Dear Sma ~~ What a lovely surprise
and I thank you very much for that.
I am glad you enjoy the things I post
You have a beautiful daughter and I hope she had a wonderful birthday.
Many thanks again, my friend,
Love, Merle.

Merle said...

Hi again Sma ~~ I am so sorry that I didn't know you had a birthday on the
24th January. A VERY belated Happy Birthday and I hope you had a lovely day. Hopefully next year I will be able to send greetings on time.Cheers, Love, Merle.

myosotis said...

Why thank you so much, Sma! That's so sweet of you to think of me! I'll do it right away.

Marie said...

Congratulations SMA:)

Wishing you a Holy Lenten Season:)

With love,

Marie xoxooxox

Anonymous said...

Hi SMA,

I' sure you are really making this world better!

I always like your blog yet I have such a little time now.

God bless you and take care
br.freddie

Merle said...

Hi Sma ~~ Thank you so much for your comments and I am so glad you enjoy my posts. I try to post something that everyone will like. A bit of variety. I am having my hair permed tomorrow, so it should look better.
Take care my friend, Love, Merle.