When the sun rises I think of a new day as a new world I want to meet. So,in my eyes I see the colour of a rose full of dew drops. In my mind are all the wonderful places i saw or hope to see and in my heart there is the emotion of a new adventure. Come with me in my world of beauty!

House of roses

The creation of something new is not accomplished by the intellect but by the play instinct acting from inner necessity. The creative mind plays with the objects it loves.
Carl Jung
The more frightening the world becomes...the more art becomes abstract.
Kandinsky

Sunday, September 2, 2007

A word

I have been tagged by AutumnRose. Just take the first word, and add one more…

1. Yourself: optimist
2. Your spouse: loyal
3. Your hair:original
4. Your mother: old
5. Your father:dead
6. Your favourite item: colors
7. Your dream last night:none
8. Your favorite drink:coffee
9. Your dream car:Smart
10. The room you are in: study
11. Your ex: away
12. Your fear: snakes
13. What you want to be in 10 years: painter
14. Who you hung out with last night: hubby
15. What you’re not: ordinary
16. Muffins: chocolate
17. One of your wish list item: nenuphar
18. Time: morning
19. The last thing you did: eat
20. What you are wearing: tshirt
21. Your favorite weather: sunny
22. Your favorite book:poems
23. The last thing you ate:ice- cream
24. Your life: gift
25. Your mood: happy
26. Your best friend: Alexandra
27. What you’re thinking about right now: Capri
28. Your car: green
29. What you are doing at the moment: typing
30. Your summer: wonderful
31. Your relationship status: fulfilled
32. What is on your TV: nothing
33. What the weather is like: cloudy
34. When was the last time you laughed: now

I tag: Corina, Teodo, Dora, Teodora, Daniela, if they are in the mood for this :).
Tomorrow I'll be back at work:( . I wish you a very good week. Take care.

No comments: